Random Stone with Walnut Stain
WHY CHOOSE CONCRETE TEXTURING
Want to know what three critical factors to consider when selecting a concrete coating company? It all boils down to one word: experience, experience, experience.
Experience (Concrete Texturing was established in 1998)
- Experience enables the Concrete Texturing team to:
- Communicate what to expect from our product without overselling it.
- Determine what prep is needed for the job, without overcharging for it.
- Recommend the product ideally suited for your home.
- Evaluate the surface condition up front to prevent costly mistakes or additional processes.
- Manage existing elements like temperature, sunlight, wind and rain.
- Quickly adapt to unforeseen obstacles on the job that require customer follow-up.
Experience (Expectation Management)
Each year our team evaluates multiple jobs completed by other licensed and unlicensed companies. We find that many of the problems are perceived. Had the client’s expectations been properly managed during the sale, the problem could have been avoided.
Many customer issues revolve around texture, color, design, and the imperfections present in each element of the surface. In other words, the unique features in each finished product are the elements that customers complain about the most.
Before we go to work, we strive to help customers understand that the minor blemishes and imperfections in the finished product are what make the surface look natural and beautiful. We take pride in providing a handcrafted product, not a perfectly manufactured template. And because our goal is to leave customers supremely satisfied, we take the time to explain the variable nature of concrete surfacing so they can make an informed decision.
Experience (Common Sense is not so Common)
Experience has taught our team how uncommon “common sense” really is in the concrete coating business. For instance, common sense tells you that:
- You should understand the products and processes required to complete the job.
- You should probably test the product, take a class, or hire an experienced applicator to help you on your first job.
- You shouldn’t mix different brand name products together, or use old product.
Unfortunately, you can’t always expect common sense and installer integrity when you hire a contractor. Concrete coating is a specialized industry that very few people have the experience and tools to execute properly. That’s why it’s important to select a team of qualified, licensed coating experts like Concrete Texturing.
Need more reasons to choose the experts at Concrete Texturing for your project?
- We’re a local, family-owned and operated company; built on consistently providing product value and customer service
- Our ratings and certifications speak for themselves:
- “A+” with the Better Business Bureau since 1998
- “A” on Angie’s List and an Angie’s List Super Service Award winner (only 5% of eligible Angie’s List Contractors receive this award)
- Home Advisor Preferred Contractor
- Licensed (no. 59531), bonded and insured
- We offer superior coloring methods and innovative, proven systems
- Concrete Texturing completed over $1,000,000 in residential work last year, and has served over 4,000 customers in the past 17 years
- We are committed to improving the appearance of your home or business—where you invest most of your time and money. While our business is categorized as a construction trade, we are not simply contractors. We are artisans dedicated to excellence. Our goal is to provide products that increase the enjoyment and value of your greatest investments.
- Concrete Texturing provides the best residential warranties in the Las Vegas area. All random stone patterns and Kool deck textures come with a limited lifetime warranty. Our garage floors come with a 5-year limited warranty, and we offer a 2-year limited warranty on all stains and overlays.
- 100% of concrete coatings need maintenance. Concrete Texturing offers resealing and maintenance whether the original job was done by us or not.
We are not just concerned with the finished product, but the total experience. This includes your relationship with every member of the Concrete Texturing staff: from estimator, to installers, to office personnel.
Our commitment to you goes beyond the initial install as we offer ongoing maintenance like re-sealing and surface touch-up. Our employees are polite, courteous and informed about the installation process. We understand that ongoing communication with our customers is essential to delivering well-crafted, timely jobs and creating satisfied clients.