Random Stone Concrete Installation with Walnut Stain
Discover why Concrete Texturing is your best choice for concrete installation, repairs, resurfacing, and more for your Las Vegas home or business.
- Product selection begins with surface evaluation — not what Concrete Texturing has in their inventory or what supplier or manufacturer Concrete Texturing likes to use. Concrete Texturing uses its 23 years of experience in evaluating concrete, and selects from multiple quality manufacturers to provide our clients with the best product for their circumstances.
- Concrete Texturing provides the best product for your circumstances. When Concrete Texturing goes to your home or business, our salespeople are trained to go through a discovery process. We ask questions to determine your needs based on your circumstances and the condition of your concrete.
– Is your surface new and in good condition?
– Is your surface cracked or worn?
– Is this your forever house or your house for two years?
– Who uses your pool deck? Kids, adults?
These are just a few of the questions we might ask to help determine the right product for your situation and the condition of your concrete.
- We guarantee to provide you with the most cost-effective solution to your problem. Concrete Texturing promises to use your existing surface if it makes sense to do so. Concrete Texturing doesn’t have to completely tear up or grind off your existing surfaces in order to do the job for you. In addition, we will not provide products that are more expensive than what is necessary. The same epoxy we use at Mercedes dealerships is not the same product we would use at a residential garage.
- We are big enough to handle any size job yet still small enough to still provide you the individual attention you desire. Whether we are providing a very decorative surface on 10,000-square-feet or doing a single color 400-square-foot driveway, you can count on Concrete Texturing to provide excellent concrete installation services.
- Concrete Texturing seeks to have clients, not customers. What is the difference? A business/customer relationship is merely a transaction. An example of a business/customer transaction is when a customer calls and requests for a polished concrete surface. A concrete coating company goes to a customer’s home and does a polished concrete surface. The results are that the customer sees that the polished surface looks very blotchy, with various different colors of stains, visible oil stains, and tire tracks that became more visible when the concrete was sealed.
An example of a business/client transaction is when a customer calls and requests a polished concrete surface, and Concrete Texturing goes out and examines the surfaces and advises the customer based on the current conditions of the surface. The polished surface is not advised; instead, Concrete Texturing recommends additional concrete coating options that will lead to the long-term satisfaction of the customer.
- At Concrete Texturing, our goal is to achieve the optimal outcome based on your criteria.
“What if I don’t have a criteria?” you ask.
Concrete Texturing’s job is to help you develop a buying criteria by asking questions and listening. Concrete Texturing’s job is to help you discover what you really want, and design a coating system based on that information.
Concrete Texturing will also explain to you the possible consequences and maintenance of different concrete coating options. Through a collaborated effort, we will help you discover your criteria and provide the best outcome based on your circumstances and concrete surface conditions. Our goal is to become your trusted advisor for all things concrete and home-improvement related.
- As a trusted advisor in the client relationship, Concrete Texturing seeks to protect and help its clients by providing names of the other trusted advisors in the marketplace. If you are seeking references for other projects, please allow Concrete Texturing to provide other trades that are like-minded and you can trust.
- Our installers are seasonal, qualified professionals with years of hands-on, real-world experience.
- Concrete Texturing is committed to improving the appearance of your home or business, where you spend most of your time and money. While our business is categorized as a contractor trade, we are not simply contractors. We seek to be trusted advisors that provide a service far beyond our competition.
- Our commitment to our clients goes beyond the initial concrete installation, as we offer ongoing maintenance, touch-ups, and cleaning solutions. Our employees are polite, courteous, and informed about our products and the installation process. We understand that ongoing communication with our clients is essential to their satisfaction.